Saturday, February 11, 2012

Welcome back !

‘Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you’. This word that I learn today. I’m satisfied with my essay today. I hope, my essay less mistake and easy to get what I want to write.

Have many things that I learnt in this week at school. Be remorseful. Be caution. Be MORE patient. Not being clumsy. Don’t make myself trouble. Be happy. Always smiling. Don’t talk so much. And, I had been hurting in this week by someone that I hated.

I also unlucky on Thursday evening. Terjatuh and lebam kaki kiri and kanan. Sedih. Sakit. Malu. Tapi, my bestiee ckp, 'Orang lain pon pernah jatuh.So,tak yah nk malu.' Aku berpegang pada kata-kata itu. Kata-kata itu membuatkan aku bersemangat nak pergi ke sekolah the next day. Even ade budak yang aku Hated sindir aku, tapi, tak pelah. Dalam hati aku, 'E'elah.Macamlah kau tak pernah jatuh wahai budak?!' Huhu :')

Harini aku enjoy-enjoy je kat sekolah. Best ah ! Awesome ! :) Urm,tu je kot aq nk cerita for this time. Busy. Hectic with school time. K bye . Assalamualaikum :)



No comments:

Post a Comment